Bali is such a lovely holiday! There truly is something for everyone, wether you love the hustle, bustle and night life of the centres, the beauty of the beaches, snorkelling and diving or the tranquility of the mountains, jungle and rice paddies.
I love Bali, and have been there 3 times! Each time falling more in love with it 🙂 And each time the food in Seminyak just gets better and better!!
One of the things I love most is that there are vegan and vegetarian restaurants everywhere- as most of you know I don’t eat meat, so this makes it heaven for me 🙂 And if the restaurant isn’t veggie, they sure will have a lot of options! Nothing is too difficult in Bali, the hospitality will have me back (in 2 weeks!!).
So here, for you, are my top food picks for a healthy holiday in Seminyak 🙂
– Sisterfields Cafe– Not veggie (they do have meat) however, the most amazing acai bowl I’ve ever had in my life! And the falafel salad is next level.
– Revolver– for coffee
– The Spicy Coconut– vegan goodness
– Cafe Organic– All vegan, all delicious
– Divine Earth– Raw, vegan and organic fine dining
– Nalu Bowls– The smoothie bowl specialists 🙂
– Down to Earth– Vegan cafe and grocer- they have everything down pat 🙂 so yum!
– Souq– Not vegetarian but they do have some gorgeous options 🙂
– Cafe Kim Soo– Brekky surrounded by beautifully crafted home wares
Retreat-like holidays wouldn’t be the same without doing a little yoga!
Here are a few beautiful studios in Seminyak to flow with:
– Seminyak Yoga Shala
– Namaste Yoga Studio
– Serenity- Eco guest house and yoga studio
– Olop Lyengar
– Yoga at Woosky– if you feel like flowing to Dj’s 🙂
Bali is so beautiful, the people are gorgeous and so caring! Let me know if you are planning a trip and would like some more info 🙂 More on different Balinese towns coming soon xx